Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weekend Happenings + We All Made It Home Alive

Hey everybody. brick mower here to tell you about our crazy little weekend we've got planned for ya. I use the term weekend loosely, because the shows start tonight (Thursday). But who cares. Call out tomorrow. Here's some dates I'm throwing at you. Catch them.

-8/12: Coco66 in Brooklyn w/ Casiorossi, Prayer Town, + 1 more 9 PM 21+ $5
-8/13: New Brusnwick House w/ Black Wine, Silent Way, Sun God (OH), This Month in Black History (OH) 6 PM SHARP $5
-8/14: Buddies Tavern in Sayreville, NJ w/Black Wine, The Break Evens, The Young Leaves (MA)

Stop by if you're in the area. Especially if you like Black Wine. You've got 2 chances to see them show us up this weekend. For Friday's show, get there at 6 PM on the dot because Black Wine's racing up to Maxwell's to melt an openface sandwich with Screaming Females.

And how can you beat Saturday's FREE show. Also, The Young Leaves are coming down from MA to play, and they are so goddamn good I can't take it anymore. We got to play with them over the weekend up in MA and I'm psyched outta my eyeballs to see 'em again.

SPEAKING OF THIS WEEKEND'S PAST TOUR WITH PERIOD GIRLS.....I'll wait for a couple more pictures to roll in before I talk about Kelli's SUV that I graciously stunk up as she drove us all back into the NJ skyline.

And Steve broke his hand. Come see him play in a cast. Huh-boy.

No comments: