Saturday, July 17, 2010

Somethin's brewin' in my stomach.

Hmmm, looks like I started posting something a few days ago, which I then erased, but somewhere along the line I hit the publish button. So if you frequent our brick mower blog, all 2 and a half of you have probably just seen "The Future Ain't" posted, with nothing else under it.

What does it mean?
Fuck all if I know.
So, without any further ado, here's some pictures to make up for it.
Our next show is @ The Brighton Bar in Long Branch on July 29th w/ Trinitron. This flyer lies too. Lugrust isn't playing anymore, but is being replaced by another one of Jacko's bands. If you know Jacko, then they're like Lugrust. Hope to see you there!

Check back tomorrow or something for something I maybe meant to post over the weekend. Thanks Frank.